Top 8 reasons why white women ”love”/ are obsess with black men: quoting them :
1. “Rhythm in Bed”
( They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)
2. “The skin”
( apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels great on white skin…)
3. “Treat them right”
( That black men treat them right and give them respect )
( That black men carry themselves with grace , they have grand presence)
5. “They are healthy “
( That black men take good care of their skin, they shower etc)
6. ” [European men] are very feminine”
7. “Never a dull moment”
8. “Good looking”
The audience in the attached youtube I think is one of the most honest and respectful I have listened to in a while. Many times, this topic becomes so heated to the extent that you don’t get the opportunity to hear what folks are talking about.
And latest interview from Al Jazeera on Africans in Europe, immigrants share their experiences and relationships with Europeans. Watch the interviews here 2011968517523542.html
Heidi Klum says, Seal has a big cock ( penis) something that attracted her the most about him.
Questions that this topic raises:
1. As it relates to reason # 3 white women claim that black men treat them right and give them respect. Are black women missing something because most of the cries I hear from them is about how, black men are disrespectful and treat them like shit. So if white women generally are claiming that black men treat them with respect, is it safe to say that black men consider white women more valuable than black women? Or we could say, some black men internalized self-hate, that they don’t see their black counterpart as equals to whites.
2. Are black men only good for sex? Because 99% of the white women in the clip agreed that black men scored high in sex.
3. Are these claims by white women relevant today?
4. Are white women and black men in interracial relationship promoting racist- white supremacists stereotype about black men? Limiting them to sex objects with no intellect to create and lead ….
For further reflections…
Quoting Dr. John Henrik Clarke, “You can’t fight the slave master and sleep with him at the same time. If you love the slave master’s daughter, you have less love for your own” ~
see the links below…”Rent A Rasta/Dread” a documentary and “Broken Souls, empty Wallets” they highlight how white women, would travel overseas to predominately black countries for sex toursim. One could say, they are again, perpetuating the belief that black men are highly sexual compare to their white counterparts. Limiting black men to sex.
also see Seal’s response to his German wife’s ( Heide Klum ) comment about his big cock.
and lastly but not limited to…see an article by Susan Crain Bakos, \” A White Woman Explains Why she Prefers Black Men……\”
“Black men have more energy, style and edge than white men. They know how to flirt, a nearly lost art among the rest of us. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a woman feel sexy….
Black men have something white guys don’t have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they’re men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological research study to let them know if they are men or not. Yet black men are gentlemen, something else white men no longer are. They make me feel like a woman, both respected and desired. I can let go of my inhibitions, my need to control, when I am with them. How many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish her too?”
Strong black man or strong sex toy?
Are black men white women’s sissies? Picture of kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
“Are black men feeding into their objectification by white women?
Ice loves Coco or he loves being a servant?
Black/African men have short memory?
Malcolm X explains why some African/ black men go for white women…
A black man shares his disgust on the overly sexualization of black men -dehumanizing them and complete disregard of black women in American society.
see the attached piece Over-Sexualized AND Desexualized: The Plight of Black America
note: Pictures and videos are not my personal property!